PASSIONS OF PARADISE
Full Day Trip
Full day snorkel trip: $159
Full day snorkel trip plus 1 intro dive: $204
Full day snorkel trip plus 1 cert dive: $204
Second Dive: $45
Reef Levy payable on arrival: $15
Experience the adventure of snorkelling, diving and sailing on the Great Barrier Reef with Passions of Paradise. The new high-performance catamaran, Passions III, sails daily from Cairns to two unique locations on the world-famous Great Barrier Reef, where you can dive and snorkel with turtles, colourful fish and see an amazing variety of corals.
Enjoy a personalised day on the Great Barrier Reef with a friendly crew dedicated to making your trip memorable and a local operator whose environmental credentials and attention to detail have earned many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure.
You are likely to see giant trevally, small black tip reef sharks, bat fish and hundreds of species of colourful reef fish.
- A stylish, fast and modern catamaran, taking you to the best reefs
- Great crew
- Air conditioned saloon
- A dedicated snorkelling instructor and FREE tuition for those who want to learn to snorkel
- A fresh tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including prawns and fresh tropical fruit.
- Highest quality masks, snorkels, fins and scuba diving equipment.
- Two unique destinations
- Free flotation vests to aid non swimmers
- Free guided snorkel tour
- Morning tea which includes fresh brewed coffee and muffins
- Cheese platter for afternoon tea
- An on-board marine naturalist presentation on coral and bird life
- 10 minute FREE SCUBA diving demonstration
- Introductory and certified scuba diving
- Reef levy
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Wetsuits and sun suits
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Prescription masks (be sure to let them know in advance)
- T-shirts, assorted quality beers, wine and soft drinks.